Mardi Gras parade wobbling. The police are getting in on it too!
Welcome to New Orleans where the Mayor, the police and everyone else does the wobble.
N.O.P.D. > your police department.
This nigga a beast
about the only time I’m proud to be from New Orleans. Lol.
this nigga is struttin
Petition for the third Holmes brother to be alive but a master criminal played by Tom Hiddleston
Petition for the third Holmes brother to be alive and be Tom Hiddleston and for his name to be Sebastian …
"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."- Marilyn Monroe (via hervana)
-Unknown (via jewelsonthroats)
whose arms would I run and fall into
if I were drunk
in a room with everyone
I have ever loved."
I have this item up for sale on my etsy. it is one of many loki things I plan to sell. It is a hand painted, loki themed, wooden chalkboard with a magnetic border. I’m giving out a coupon code for 10% off to any of my tumblr followers:TUMBLR02091981. It expires on February 28th. Find out more about it at my shop: www.Deardarlingcreations.etsy.com
please note that i have my etsy set to only ship in the US. if you aren’t in the US and are interested in purchasing, message me here or on my etsy page so I can calculate the shipping for you.
I would take a bullet for garlic bread
who would shoot a garlic bread
My boyfriend just blew air onto my hand and then whispered “you’ve just been touched by an angel”
Kurt Cobain and Dave Grohl back stage, 1992.
"If you’ve ever lost someone close to you, they sort of visit you every now and then. In recurring dreams. And usually the dream is that the person never left, they’ve just been hiding. And you can’t wait to reveal to the world that the person’s still there. It feels so real." - Dave Grohl on missing Kurt Cobain.
Calm Bottle (aka Glitter Jar)
- Container: This is typically made with a glass mason jar, but since I often make these with children I use water bottles with smooth sides.
- One bottle of clear glue (not white glue that dries clear), or glitter glue: I like using regular glue so I don’t have to deal with the hot water since I make these in my office. Glue/glitter glue works best, but you could also use corn syrup if that’s all you have. You have to pour it directly in the water without letting it touch the sides of the bottle or the glitter will stick to it.
- Water: It can be room temperature if you use regular glue but should be hot (I use boiling water) if glitter glue is used. If the water is not hot enough then the glitter will become clumpy and separate.
- Glitter: I use mostly super fine glitter with a little regular sized. I sometimes add sequins, beads, shells, plastic jewels, etc. Glow in the dark glitter looks really cool if you can find it. Less (or even none) is needed with glitter glue bottles
- Food coloring: This is optional. Only use one drop or it becomes difficult to see the glitter.
- Strong glue or duct tape: This is used to fasten the lid to the container. I like using colored duct tape.
- Making a Calm Bottle (clear glue): Fill the bottle 3/4 of the way full with water. Then add the glue (and shake) and glitter (and shake). I use a funnel for the glitter. The more glue you use, the longer it will take the glitter to fall. I usually use the whole bottle. Add 1 drop of food coloring, if desired, and then glue/tape the lid on.
- Making a Calm Bottle (glitter glue): Instead of clear glue you can use glitter glue. If you go this rout then mix the glitter glue in a bowl with very hot water (I boil the water) before adding it to the bottle. If the water is not hot enough then the glue will clump up and not work. You can add 1 drop of food color and additional glitter is desired.
- Using a Calm Bottle: This coping tool can be used for a number of different issues. If a client becomes emotionally dysregulated at an inappropriate time they shake the bottle vigorously and then set it down and watch the glitter fall while taking deep breaths (how to teach deep breathing can be found here).
- Important Note: Many people use these for anxiety and panic attacks and I wanted to emphasize that this is merely a simple coping tool that can be useful in certain situations but should not be used to avoid dealing with underlying issues. This exercise will do absolutely nothing to get to the root cause or prevent it from happening in the future. Fear must be confronted, rather than avoided, for lasting change to take place.
- See my Jellyfish Jar for a similar post.
my school’s principal and head of school made a video to announce our snow day you should all watch it you won’t regret it!!
Honestly the best thing ever
"she’s not perfect;
-Unknown (via catasterismes)
but when we’re lying down
on our bed
and she fits my limbs
when she’s dragging her lips
on my neck
even in her sleep
i guess i’m allowed to boast
that she’s pretty